Why Service your car here at JD automotives Ruislip?
Here at JD automotives Ruislip we want to be your car’s health center. So nothing is more important to us then keeping your vehicle in its tip top shape.
Servicing your vehicle has many benefits and is a great small investment in the long run. Benefits of servicing your car are it heavily reduces the chances of accidents and breakdowns which can equate to very sudden large costs of time and money in the future, protects the value of the car for when you may sell it, saves money on fuel as a healthy car runs a lot more efficiently and increases the life span of your car.
It’s also important to note a service is a lot more in depth then an MOT, as some drivers feel why do I need both? An MOT is just a basic safety inspection on your vehicle and so, is not designed to fully uncover the wear and tear of your vehicle.
Recommended every 12 months or 12,000 miles
Starts from £120
Here we complete over 50 checks and inspections all over and under your car, these includes…
|filters||exhaust system||drive shaft|
|engine||transmission||axle train drive|
|coolant fluid & hoses||Cambelt||power steering fluid|
|brake pipes & hoses||brake fluid||battery|
|air con system||lights||lamps|
|gauges||warning lights||windscreen wipers|
|clutch||seat belts||climate control|
|engine diagnostic codes||and more…|
Recommended every 6 months or 6,000 miles
Starts from £70
Here we complete over 30 checks and inspections all over and under your car, these includes…
|windscreen fluid||engine oil & filter||brakes|
|starter motor||coolant||brake fluid|
|brake pipes & hoses||steering||suspension|
|ball joints||tyres||warning lights|
|seat belts||clutch||windscreen wipers|
… and introducing our new winter check!
Winter is coming
There is no denying during the winter months, accidents and breakdowns increase on our roads as more can go wrong with the car. With the icy and wet roads, the freezing temperatures, the darker nights we can help ourselves more by limiting the risks with a simple winter check here JD automotives.
What we complete…
- As the roads are more slippery, we inspect your tyre’s tread depth and pressure is safe to drive one. We can also discuss switching to winter tyres.
- Car batteries become more vulnerable to the freezing nights, so we complete a battery check to make sure it is fully charged and protected.
- Many engine breakdowns in the winter are caused by the cooling system so we fully check this, make sure your coolant is at its optimal level and re-fill your anti-freeze fluid.
- With the weather and salty roads its important for your vision to be perfect and so not to get caught out in a storm, we complete a windscreen wiper inspection and top up your windscreen washer fluid.
- With the longer nights and foggy mornings, we complete a full light assessment keeping you not only safe and visible but also legal on the roads.
- And lastly, we will check and top up your oil to support your cars cooling system and to avoid any breakdowns.
Invest in a little peace of mind and protect yourself today. Book in your Winter check for £19.99
Whether a full or interim service we at JD automotives work with all major car makes and models.
For any further questions, queries or to book yourself in for one of our services get in touch today, conveniently and locally situated behind Ruislip Gardens Parade.
We are always happy to answer any questions you have.
Get in Touch with Us Today.